We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I made this dish to change the flavors a little and still have a more dietary food. I served it on the starch day at the Rina Diet, when vegetables are eaten, but they can be eaten successfully on any occasion, I say :)
- 250 grams of mushrooms,
- 200 grams of frozen peas,
- a good handful of Chinese vegetable mix (had carrot, bamboo, fragrant mushrooms and all kinds of vegetables),
- 2 tablespoons soybeans,
- half a small Chinese cabbage.
I've used it before
- a tablespoon of olive oil,
- a tablespoon of soy,
- a knife tip of ginger powder and a tablespoon of not very hot red chilli sauce
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chinese vegetable pots:
Preparation: I put the hot oil in the wok and then I added the vegetables, sauces and spices and a cup of water.
I let it boil over medium heat for 10 minutes, without a lid so that the water drops better. After ten minutes I seasoned with a little ginger, I didn't add any salt because I didn't feel I had to, the soy sauce was salted. With very few calories (less than 400) I made an excellent food from which I had 2 healthy servings. I warmly recommend the recipe, adapt with what vegetables you have that will come out great.
The monk's pot - a recipe from the monastery
I've always liked it the vegetable pot, the flavors and colors are combined in a way that makes you want to leave everything aside, take a loaf of bread and spread it there, in the thick sauce, without taking anything into account.
But I did not eat a pot better than the one from the Sihăstria monastery.
A few times we got there, we toured all the monasteries around the city of Târgu Neamţ, we walked, through the forest and we stopped at the holy places.
We stopped at the Hermitage because Father Cleopa was there, but he was already very ill, and few were able to speak to him and listen to his wise counsel.
The long journey made us hungry, we were invited to the monastic meals and I won't tell you what dishes we chose that made you wonder what. It was not so much the recipe that was special, but the slow way of baking and, I think, the pan of tuci in which it was made.
One day, as I had decided to stay overnight there, I helped in the kitchen, that's the order, you have to do something, don't sit idly by. So I saw how they made that wonderfully good pot.
How to prepare the monastery pot
The quantities I cooked at home later are different from what was there, of course, so I tell you, for four people are enough:
- two onions
- two carrots
- a bell pepper
- a few potatoes
- a zucchini
- hand bean pods
- handful of peas
- tomatoes in broth
- a little cabbage or cauliflower
If you think there are many elements, find out that I, how many times I cooked these vegetables, I put aside in a bag, in the freezer, a leftover, so that at one point I gathered them all and made the pot.
Simple, clean and cut the onion and carrot, fry, then add in the order of boiling first the peppers, potatoes, leaving the eggplant and zucchini to cook immediately. First I boiled it well on the stove, of course I added a little water so that everything could boil well.
Towards the end, I turned it over in a large tray, added the broth or finely chopped tomatoes and put it in the oven, over a low heat, so that the flavors blended well.
Ideally, you should cook it for the next day, leave it to rest and indulge.
I'm not telling you that it's also good for health, you already know that vegetables are real treasures and that we shouldn't miss the opportunity to eat them.
And the pot is really a dish that gathers a lot of these treasures.
Vegetable pots at Multicooker
Being Wednesday, I prepared a pot of vegetables for lunch, with everything. Danut & # 8220 loves & # 8221 so many vegetables that he says in soups & # 8211 please put me only water :))))). Today when he saw..he rolled his eyes :))). He ate with a whip and woe half of the plate then he said & # 8211 I would tell you something but you will say & # 8211 get out of here fussy, go! Go! :))).
[ingredients title = & # 8221Ingrediente Vegetable Pots at Multicooker & # 8221]
The quantities of vegetables are put according to the preference and the number of people present at the table
- I used:
- red beans, boiled
- Red pepper
- green pepper
- donut paste with peppers and onions
- a bit of sugar
- green parsley
[directions title = & # 8221Multicooker Vegetable Pot Preparation & # 8221]
Pork ingredients with Chinese-style vegetables simple recipe
- 250 grams of pork tenderloin cut medallions about 3 cm. thickness or the same weight of boneless chop, cut sticks about 1 cm thick
- 1 bell pepper (larger) or 2 smaller (in my case) & # 8211 red, yellow or orange (I used orange)
- 120 grams of king oyster mushrooms (they are quite large, if you don't have them, replace them with the same weight of shiitake or even pleurotus, as a last resort)
- 150 grams of mangetout peas
- 2 green onions or 1 small onion (40 grams)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- about 3 cm. of ginger root
- 1 red chili pepper, small
- 4 teaspoons starch
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons oil (sunflower, rapeseed, peanut)
- 2 tablespoons Chinese cooking alcohol (rice wine)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4-5 tablespoons of water
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- for garnish: green onion leaves or a few coriander leaves
- for serving: long grain rice or Chinese noodles
Chinese style pork with vegetables
In short, about the ingredients
There seem to be a lot of ingredients on the list above, however, none of them are impossible to find. Most are found in any supermarket, maybe for some a visit to a hypermarket is required. That's only when you have a road there, not especially for them, because it's about grocery ingredients, which are kept well and well in the pantry (rice vinegar, Chinese cooking wine, sesame oil). And if you don't have them, know that it won't hurt your taste too much if you use lime juice or white wine vinegar instead of rice vinegar. What is not allowed to be missing is soy sauce, ginger, garlic, onion, meat and of course vegetables.
And these, too, are replaceable, some possible substitutions we have suggested to you including on the list of ingredients. I myself did not have green onions and I used a small, ordinary onion. The mangetout pea, which I talked about at pan sea bream recipe and the one you see to the right of the image can also be replaced. Maybe with some small bunches of broccoli, if you like. Maybe with regular peas. After your inspiration!
Marinating the meat
1. Put the meat in a bowl. Add over it 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of Chinese cooking alcohol, 2 teaspoons of starch and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil. Mix well and let marinate for 15 minutes.
As long as the meat is marinated, we have all the time in the world to take care of both the garnish and the vegetables. If you opt for noodles, they are made very quickly, but if you intend to serve this Chinese-style vegetable pork with rice, it would be good to boil it.
As for vegetables, they are prepared in a specific way.
2. Finely chop the ginger, onion (white part, if you use green onions), garlic and chili (if you use).
3. Cook the mangetout peas for 2-3 minutes in boiling salted water. It is immediately immersed in very cold water (with ice cubes) to keep its color vibrant.
4. Cut the mushrooms and bell peppers into strips. The scalded and suddenly cooled peas are cut into suitable pieces.
The sauce of the preparation
5. In a bowl, put the remaining 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of cooking alcohol, 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Dissolve the remaining starch (2 teaspoons) separately with 2-3 tablespoons of cold water.
Pork with Chinese-style vegetables, cooking the dish
6. If we have a wok, heat it on the fire and add 2 tablespoons of oil. I don't, so I do the same thing, but in a wide, deep pan. After the oil is hot, add the meat and cook the marinated pork pieces for 2 minutes on each side. After they have browned, take them out on a plate and keep them aside.
7. Immediately add the rest of the oil to the wok and sauté the onion, garlic, chili pepper and ginger. Stir continuously for about 2 minutes and be very careful not to burn anything, especially garlic, which would compromise the taste of the whole dish.
8. Add the bell pepper strips and cook on them for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
9. Now it's the turn of the mushrooms, which also end up in the pan. Saute them with the rest of the ingredients for 2 minutes, until they start to soften a little.
10. Now add the pork to the pan, which we browned earlier. That we can't make pork with Chinese-style vegetables and even forget the pork: P. Saute everything over high heat for another 2-3 minutes, then add the sauce prepared earlier to the pan.
11. Bring to the boil again and add the mangetout peas and starch dissolved in water. Let our pork with Chinese-style vegetables on the fire for 1 minute, to thicken the sauce. If it seems too thick, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of water (it seemed a bit thick) and if you feel the need for a little salt, do not put it! Add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and the taste will balance wonderfully.
Serve hot, with Chinese noodles or rice, sprinkled with green onion leaves (if you have, because I didn't have them) or green coriander (eh, I had this one too).
祝 你 好运 meaning Zhù nǐ hǎo yùn. I mean great appetite!
Delicious Chinese vegetables, pan-fried
When you feel, dear friends, that there is no room even for a piece of drum or caltabos, it's time to turn your gaze to vegetables and make a delicious dish, for which your stomach and whole body will thank you, after so much prepared pork in the same way. We are talking about a generous pan of noodles with vegetables, pulled in a Chinese style pan.